First-time buyer? Your questions answered.If you are making a purchase from this site for the first time, here are a few questions you may want answers to. Of course, we have a full ‘terms and conditions of sale’. You can read those here: the small print.
1. Do I have to register with you in order to make a purchase?
2. If I create an account with Hollybrook Power Supplies will I receive emails from you and other companies?
3. How do I know if my order has been taken?
4. At what point do I enter a contract to purchase?
5. At what point in the process do I have to pay?
6. What happens if I want to change my order before it’s dispatched?
7. How long will it take to deliver my order?
8. Can I order online and collect in person?
9. If I’ve ordered more than one product, will it all be delivered together?
10. Who delivers the products? And, if I’m not in when they arrive, what happens?
11. Can Hollybrook Power Supplies specify precisely when an order will be delivered?
12. Can I telephone Hollybrook Power Supplies to check the status of my order, and for answers to other questions I may have?
13. What happens if I want to change the product after I’ve received it?
14. What happens if items are damaged in transit?
15. What happens if part of my order is not delivered?
16. What happens if items develop faults within the warranty period?
17. Once I have arranged a return and refund, what happens?
18. Prices and delivery costs
19. How to contact Hollybrook Power Supplies by phone
20. How to contact Hollybrook Power Supplies by post
Do I have to register with you in order to make a purchase?
Yes. But this is very simple – all we require for you to be able to sign-in to your own account, is an email address, a password and your postal address. When you make a purchase, our secure-payments provider, Sage Pay will take your credit/debit/charge card details.
If I create an account with Hollybrook Power Supplies will I receive emails from you and other companies?
We will not pass your information to any other company. We will only send you information about Hollybrook Power Supplies offers and promotions if you indicate that you want us to.
How do I know if my order has been taken?
You will receive an automated email acknowledging receipt of your order and payment details – along with an order reference number that you can use if you need to contact us. We will then check and process your order. If we have accepted your order, your invoice will be available to view online within 1-2 working hours. If there are any issues, we will contact you by email.
At what point do I enter a contract to purchase?
By clicking the ‘accept’ button you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions . By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are making an offer to purchase goods, which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. When you see the message: ‘Your payment has been successful’, your payment card will have been debited. If, for any reason, we are unable to accept your offer at point of processing we will contact you and your payment will be refunded in full immediately.
At what point in the process do I have to pay?
Your payment will be debited as soon as it has been confirmed online that your order has been taken. If we are unable to fulfill your order, we will notify you within 7 working days and give you the option of changing your order or refunding your money in full.
What happens if I want to change my order before it’s dispatched?
If you change your mind about your order, you should ring 01843 834570. If the products have not been dispatched, then you will be able to cancel your order and start again. In this case, your money would be refunded in full. Please note that we do not currently offer the facility for you to fully track your order status online, however, you can view the main stages of the order process by signing into “My Account” and navigating to the Order Information section.
How long will it take to deliver my goods?
As soon as you have submitted your order you will receive an email confirming receipt. We will check and process your order by the next working day. Delivery of your order will take a minimum of 1-3 working days. For some products, there will be a longer delivery time. If a product is unlikely to be delivered within 7 working days, we will notify you and give you the option of changing or cancelling your order.
We will also notify you when we dispatch your order. Don’t worry, if an item you have ordered is unavailable we will not supply substitute goods.
We currently only deliver to mainland UK – however this is free of charge. If you need delivery outside mainland UK, please call 01843 834570 and we will be happy to take your order over the phone and will discuss delivery options with you.
Can I order online and collect from the warehouse?
No. We don’t currently offer this service.
If I’ve ordered more than one product, will it all be delivered together?
As far as possible we will endeavour to deliver all of your order together.
Who delivers the products? And, if I’m not in when they arrive, what happens?
Royal Mail will usually deliver your products, however we may use one of the other main courier companies to deliver larger orders.
If you are not available, the delivery driver will leave a card at the delivery address confirming that a delivery attempt has been made. Follow the instructions on this card to arrange another delivery.
Can Hollybrook Power Supplies specify precisely when an order will be delivered?
Orders are delivered between 8.00am – 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. We cannot offer a precise day or time for delivery. However we email you to let you know that your goods are on the way, and to provide an estimated delivery time.
Can I telephone Hollybrook Power Supplies to check the status of my order, and for answers to other questions I may have?