Victron BMV 700 series: Precision Battery Monitoring
The Victron Battery Monitor BMV-700 is their newest high precision battery monitor, includes a Battery ‘fuel gauge’, time-to-go indicator, and much more.
The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere-hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere-hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Time to go at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed.
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 9,5 – 95 V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9 Ah per month (4 mA) @12V and 2,2 Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
See Data Sheet in Media Downloads for more information.
You can read more about the BMV-700 series here on Victron's Blog