GEM Generated Energy Management system for 3KW standard immersion element hot water systems. Complete system comprising: 2 output GEM Control Unit, Power Sensor, Wireless Power sensor Transmitter & cables.
The GEM with Wireless linked power sensor provides total installation flexibility and can be used where a dedicated immersion heater circuit exists or no dedicated circuit exists for the immersion heater, i.e. the immersion heater is connected to a ring main.
The GEM system works by accurately monitoring the power being imported or exported and always diverts sufficient power into the hot water system in order to keep the exported power to as near zero as possible whilst at the same time ensuring that no additional power is ever imported to supply the hot water store.
We believe that GEM is the premier PV export energy management system featuring:
- Wireless power sensor system for easy and flexible installation
- Non wireless version also offered
- Continuously displays property import or export power (grid exchange)
- Power saving “kicks-in” at a lower PV export power (70W)
- Continuously displays hot water temperature with optional temperature sensor
- Water temperature programmable from GEM controller
- Two variable power outputs able to supply two heating loads in priority order or simultaneously
- Supports wireless salve GEM controller for multiple loads without additional wiring
- Different timer/boost and PV optimisation temperatures programmable
- Full function 5/2 day immersion timer with 3 on/off times per day
- Expandable to 6, 9 or 12KW output for larger systems
- Higher reliability due to all solid state design
- 5 Year Warranty